No Balcony Seating

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here.......

IMO there were no balcony seats available after monday...one of us would've gotten lucky.

it's not wether i sit our stand (hell, i'll be standing anyway) but i wanted a chance to meet the guys....

maybe something can be worked out for those of us that wanted to spend the extra money, but were locked out?

i really wanted to meet the band....

It's the same for me...i could care less if I have to stand, in fact, I'd prefer it honestly, but it's a shame that so many of the wonderful fans here won't get to share in the "special package" that was put together. I don't begrudge the people who have "Meet and greet" tickets, and hope they have a terrific time....I'm just kinda feeling sorry for myself !!

GA tix still being offered - at least I am in the bulding - but like the rest of the Board wanted to meet the guys just to thank them for the lasting musical memories they have provided us all.

BTW - I tried a total of 30 times in 20 mins. I guess it's time for me to pack it in, eh?

Ted

I would have definitely prefered the seats, but it's not that big of a deal for me. It's my buddy I'm concerned about. He has a bad back because of a car accident a few years back. And I know that because of the expected older age of the crowd that their are bound to be a lot physical ailments that would have made seating desirable. Oh well....time to stop complaining. I would have hung upside down by my ankles to see the Raspberries perform.

I'm all for that....maybe we should get a list going of people who would like to make dinner reservations (if that's possible)It would be fun, and like Bernie says, maybe we can get a little closer to the action. Count me in!

Argee,

I have never been in a HOB that had a dress code. The only dress code will be to dress for the Cleveland cold. I plan to wear jeans and a sweater to be comfortable.

The only caviat is, stage lights plus 1200 people might warm up the room considerably but I'd rather be hot than cold. It's up to you.

Ted

No new news here. Couldn't get the reserved tickets either. I've screwed up twice on this. First even though I was already a member I didn't realize that the HOB presale was as early as it was, then this morning I'm assumming that I need to get on Ticketmaster right at 9:00 to try, so hear I sit at 8:00 and get all the bad news from the east coast who tried an hour ago.

Erics note on the meet and greet softens the blow.

Seattle Steve