New mp3!

MAM

Bernie, Wow, what a great mp3!!! I loved it all. It's interesting to compare the three versions--what a great job of editing! Listening to the different groups of musicians I was really struck by not only the excellence of Eric's performance but also the excellence of each group of musicians. It really shows Eric's knack for recognizing and handpicking the "creme de la creme". You're right: unique and something for everybody. Thanks!!!! It's dynamite!

smile --Darlene

At first blush I really didn't know what to think of the mp3,however, after listening to it several more times I've grown kind of fond of this rendition.

Bernie, How do you do it? Just once I wish you answer the question but then again when the next MP3 rolls around you will probably out do yourself once again.

Thanks again for a great take of this wonderful tune.

Steve-O

Loved all of them.Great vocals all the way around.I really like the raw edge to it.I'm sick of perfectly produced studio remixed supposedly live tracks. Thanks Bernie

Another related question for Bernie: Let's say - hypothetically speaking - you just installed a CD burner and wanted to download many or all of those great MP3's that Bernie surprised us with - but it says "no longer available". How would one download these MP3's? smile

Steveh

If Bernie gave you all that in one shot, you wouldn't keep checking back in and wanting more. It's like when you go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and you eat everything in site till you get bloated and sick. Then you don't come back for a while. With EC.com you get one appetizer per month? Sure you are still starving all month, but you are still alive and wanting more. The "Got Milk" Man wants 500,000 hits to the site soon, so he can get a new message from Eric, instead of that lame 300,000 message that is supposed to be the 400,000 message. What's up with that?

Hey,Tony! So you noticed that too, huh? Being "Lemonade Girl," I wasn't going to say anything about it, because I knew you WOULD! You're so right about Bernie's "pacing." One mp3 every month or so keeps me happy (I'm low maintenance on EC.com!) because it's always something I haven't heard before, we can download and save, and it's always SO good. Pacing oneself in everything is important. Nobody wants to make love with someone who just wants to "cut to the chase!" (is that a bad analogy, Bernie???!!!) Anyway, I think that, looking back over EC.com since I've been here, it just gets better and better (I think Eric said that in his 300,000 letter). And it does. And it will. Yea, BERNIE!!!!

smile --Darlene

Bernie,

You do a great job of keeping this website interesting - but I think we would visit this site just as much even if you gave us a bunch of MP3's all at once. Tony and Darlene: I do appreciate the "little at a time" method. I also like: "There's no harm in asking"!! smile Steveh

I changed my mind. I'm with Steve. I want all the mp3s now. Who knows when or if Bernie will put them up for download again if they were there in previous months. That's the question.

Besides, I'm an American...I want it all...I want it now...I want it at a good price...When I get it, I want to flaunt it in front of the rest of the world...I want the world to get jealous...And start to hate me for being so material and arrogant...And start to teach their young that I am the Great Satan and should be punished for living life so well...And hijack my planes and blow up my buildings and kill my people to get even...

But anyway, Bernie, are you going to ever reissue the old downloads for the newbees?

Oh, and...Way to go Dave!...Sorry...wrong thread.