NYC roll call

aggiesjc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I didn't make it to the Cleveland or Chicago shows (and publicly whined about not being there in both editions of Marvin's "Reflections") but it looks like all systems are go for my fiancé (and by that point wife) Kim and I to attend a New York show, probably Sunday.

We'll probably take the train up from Philly or Trenton for the day.

It'll be great to see Bernie and Kathy again, finally meet Marvin after many e-mails and phone conversations, and see many of my Raspberries brothers and sisters.

Looking forward to the party,

Howard

PS: Note to Marvin--The audition in Atlantic City went great!

Yes, Marv, we "audished" at the AC Hilton and should have bookings there in June, July and August.

I haven't convinced the guys to add any Berries songs yet…but we have added Badfinger's "No Matter What" to the set at my suggestion (and I get to channel my inner Pete Ham). That's progress in my book...

Yes, let's hope the ticket gods are good to us on Monday so we can meet up in July!

Howard

Thanks Kathy!

I'm trying to get our wedding band to do "Go All the Way"…but it's been met the same as my suggestion we hire a Beatles tribute band…stony silence.

Looking forward to seeing you and the hubby too!

I just hope I'm fast enough on the draw for those tickets on Monday...

Howard

Purchased a pair for both Sat and Sun... after attending Reunion Show, then missing both NYE and Chicago.... I am anxiosly looking forward to both NYC shows!!!

Also, my first East Coast attendance at WAB (III)....

Still considering Denver ... but much prefer a longer set list.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.... Are we speculating on hotel choices at this point?

Jerry

Wahoo!!!! Though I got back from our trip today later than expected (4:00), I got tickets for both nights....hope to see familiar faces in NYC.

Question: How much does anyone know about the Hotel Edison? I've heard the rooms are tiny and old, but if it's OK otherwise, the price appears right. And it's located somewhat near BB King's (West 47th). Thanks in advance for any advice to be given.

John

Wahoo!!!! Though I got back from our trip today later than expected (4:00), I got tickets for both nights....hope to see familiar faces in NYC.

Question: How much does anyone know about the Hotel Edison? I've heard the rooms are tiny and old, but if it's OK otherwise, the price appears right. And it's located somewhat near BB King's (West 47th). Thanks in advance for any advice to be given.

John