2M Views Live GATW House of Blues [oops] Sunset Strip

PattiCakes

RRHoF is a very political organization. There are many honorees who, in my opinion, do not merit induction and many more who do merit induction and are ignored. Eric Carmen definitely merits induction. Has he ever been a nominee? Raspberries were defining pioneers of "Power Pop", and Eric's solo work as a writer, singer and pianist dwarfs 90% of the solo acts. So what is keeping him on the outside looking in? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

RRHoF is a very political organization. There are many honorees who, in my opinion, do not merit induction and many more who do merit induction and are ignored. Eric Carmen definitely merits induction. Has he ever been a nominee? Raspberries were defining pioneers of "Power Pop", and Eric's solo work as a writer, singer and pianist dwarfs 90% of the solo acts. So what is keeping him on the outside looking in? 

It is political. If you research the Hall and who's strategically involved in the organization and what their mission statement and their worldly views are, a conservative has no chance. I wonder if they have a secret team following a rockers political view. It's so easy to look that up these days. 

• Like 2