Happy birthday to our boss…

Lew Bundles

The label on that record says "Written by Elwood Ullman". He was one of the original writers of screenplays for many Three Stooges shorts. Also, it appears to be a 7 inch vinyl record, but it clearly states 33 1/3 RPM and has a small center hole like a 12 inch LP, not the large center hole like regular 45's. After reading that the record was pressed by a custom division of RCA Victor, it all made sense. RCA would press records for various entities, such as Reader's Digest and many direct-marketed records, such as Brookville Records. They could legally make 7 inch records with any custom changes because they held the patent. They weren't going to sue themselves! 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Raspbernie said:

Batman,

I edited it down to just them singing "Happy Birthday" to me. The rest of the record is a skit and a couple more songs.

Thanks for the clarification. and Happy Birthday again! I guess it doesn't hurt to be a creative genius!

• Like 2

Wishing you great happiness & joy on your birthday!

I thought I would get you something charming and comical for your birthday gift, but then I realized that you aleady had all of us!!!

💋

🥳🎂🎁🎈🧁🎉

birthday cupcakes png.png

• Like 3