Dreaming...

susie b

Now when most women say they had a dream about EC, one would expect it to be of a romantic nature, but ...

I woke up this morning with  vivid recall of my dream of EC having a quite spontaneous mini seminar with about eight hastily notified guests, two of which were high school friends.

EC was warm, charming and even quite silly as he shared his previously unknown acting reel, offered acting advice & conducted acting exercises.  

Acting???  EC??? Who knew???

The man has many skills!!!

I was trying to think why he may have been on my subconscious mind. 

I did have a late night drive home through heavy fog last night, and I did have YouTube play this video for me as I drove.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, susie b said:

Now when most women say they had a dream about EC, one would expect it to be of a romantic nature, but ...

I woke up this morning with  vivid recall of my dream of EC having a quite spontaneous mini seminar with about eight hastily notified guests, two of which were high school friends.

EC was warm, charming and even quite silly as he shared his previously unknown acting reel, offered acting advice & conducted acting exercises.  

Acting???  EC??? Who knew???

The man has many skills!!!

I was trying to think why he may have been on my subconscious mind. 

I did have a late night drive home through heavy fog last night, and I did have YouTube play this video for me as I drove.

Thanks for posting. Just love watching him play the keyboards.

Good stuff Susie.

You know Lew has a professor chick friend who used to analyze the meaning of my ( James´ ) poems. I wonder if she could figure out the meaning of your dream?

Lew??.....hey Lew, tell the professor chick if she´ll figure out Susie´s dreams for her, I´ll give said professor chick a weekend pass, free, to The James Harem.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/2/2023 at 10:29 PM, James said:

Good stuff Susie.

You know Lew has a professor chick friend who used to analyze the meaning of my ( James´ ) poems. I wonder if she could figure out the meaning of your dream?

Thank you, James!

I'm hoping that the meaning of my dream was a pretty basic one that was sent across the cosmic continuum... that EC is happy.

In my dream, EC was joyful and content while exploring a new found artistic outlet.

I know that everyone here wishes happiness for our hero!  

• Like 2

Aww, shucks.  Thank you for those kind words, James.

I believe he is happy, too, and he sure deserves his happiness after paying a huge price to be a part of the popular music business. 

His catalog has sure made us happy campers!

I do believe he knows what devoted fans he has like you, both on this website and the Japanese club.

😊

• Like 3