Milk Mustache Monday #4

Raspbernie

If you check out Vanna's above photo, you'll see the truth as to what's going on there.

You see, I ( James ) was on vacation ( then and there ) walking the streets in my bathing suit, a little lost...and mistakenly walked into Bernie's studio just as that shot was being taken.

Bernie owes me a commission I think...

P.S.  It gets tiring always being seen as no more than just a piece of ( choice ) meat..

:(

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, James said:

If you check out Vanna's above photo, you'll see the truth as to what's going on there.

You see, I ( James ) was on vacation ( then and there ) walking the streets in my bathing suit, a little lost...and mistakenly walked into Bernie's studio just as that shot was being taken.

Bernie owes me a commission I think...

P.S.  It gets tiring always being seen as no more than just a piece of ( choice ) meat..

:(

I thought you were going to tell me she asked for a "J" and pushed your button...

• Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

I'm visiting my son for the holiday in Orlando and came across this photo of my grandson from years ago. He's home for Thanksgiving, a Freshman  at Liberty University in VA, studying Commercial Music with a Concentration on Film Scoring.  He was a Got Milk supporter - a kid with great intuition!

IMG_20231123_121814715.jpg

• Like 3