I was completely wrong…

Lew Bundles

This past weekend, I deejayed a party at a Hell’s Angels clubhouse…
I was absolutely intimidated just thinking about the gig and believed that I would get murdered or beaten to a pulp by these tattooed monsters just for playing the wrong song…

I actually thought of bailing out of the gig because I was soooooooooo concerned about my safety….I figured that it might be worse if I didn’t show up so I put my trepidation aside and went…

Boy, was I wrong…

These guys were do respectful…They carried my equipment for me when I arrived and put everything back in my van when the night was over…Walked me to my vehicle after the gig, because the clubhouse was located in a rough neighborhood and they wanted to assure my safety…

Boy oh boy, I couldn’t have been more wrong about pre-judging these guys…

• Like 1

You got it right Lew! Bikers are the greatest and ones who always step up to protect. I found that out when my daughter bought her bike. They are always raising money to help the unfortunate with a bike run, when you see them riding down the street in a pack of 200 or more. And bikers are all Trump supporters!

• Like 2