"After You" unreleased song

ooch

Yes, this is a great demo of a fabulous song. I'll put a link here to a recent discussion which has some insight from Seth Swirsky, who co-wrote the tune. My links usually don't work, though LOL:

After You - That's Rock 'N' Roll - EricCarmen.com Community

Somewhere between Bernie's 75% and Kirk's 1%, there's gotta be 1% from me! A few photos that were mine dribbled into the "internets."  

On one hand, it's nice that people care enough to steal them. On the other hand, a simple attribution, source line, credit — that would tip off people to actually visit EC.com.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LC said:

Somewhere between Bernie's 75% and Kirk's 1%, there's gotta be 1% from me! A few photos that were mine dribbled into the "internets."  

On one hand, it's nice that people care enough to steal them. On the other hand, a simple attribution, source line, credit — that would tip off people to actually visit EC.com.

LC, I'll lower my total to 24% to make room for your 1%, but sheesh- you only gave me credit for 1% LOL!

• Haha 1

Ooops — that was an editing mistake — it makes no sense showing you at 1%. I originally had mine at .5% but it looked funny, so I rounded it up it to 1% and somehow changed yours from 25% to 1%.  

Let me start over: 

Somewhere between Bernie's 75% and Kirk's 25%, there's gotta be 1% from me! A few photos that were mine dribbled into the "internets."  

• Like 1