The Rolling Stones — Bite My Head Off Feat. Paul McCartney

Raspbernie

The LP is pressed on 180 gram audiophile vinyl. A first, I believe, for a Stones album. No doubt due to the resurgence in vinyl records. The sticker on the shrink-wrap says "Made in the Czech Republic". The record is very high quality. Also comes with two inner sleeves: one is a special protector sleeve, the other is a typical picture sleeve with detailed information for each song. Artists credited include Lady Gaga, Elton John, Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder. However, only the song "Sweet Sounds of Heaven" has Lady Gaga specifically featured in the song list. Also, the record jacket is a "gatefold", that opens like a book. When you open it flat, it has "Rolling Stones" spelled out in crystals. Overall, a big thumbs up. I tried to post a photo of the gatefold, but there is a 15.35kB size limit and I could not post it.

• Thanks 1

Best Stones song in decades, IMHO. The lyrics aren't quite poetry, but hey, it's only rock'n'roll. Mick is in great voice, Paul is a powerhouse on bass, and the guitar duo of Richards and Wood are on fire. (Just missing Ringo on drums!)

• Like 1