Eric's got sheet music?

PattiCakes

Does anyone know where to buy sheet music/scores written and arranged by EC that are orchestral or solo c instrument with accompaniment. On a Google search I've seen some solo guitar, piano but they're not arranged by EC. One arranger I recognize is Hal Leonard, but he's mostly rated 2-3 level.  I'd like authentic arrangements, specifically having all the songs with the classical interludes included.   Does EC do any sheet music sales?

I transcribed some EC sheet music for my violin and some for my viola.  Unfortunately, all were lost in my house fire, and I haven't taken the time to duplicate them.

Love Is All That Matters was beautiful on viola.  I would actually love to hear it on cello!  Love those melancholy tones of the cello.

I'll have to ask Darlene if there are any authentic EC versions.

If anyone knows, D would.

🎻

• Like 1

Songbooks exist for the first three Raspberries albums and the first three Eric Carmen solo albums, plus the individual sheet music for “Overnight Sensation” is out there, but they’re not arranged by Eric. I remember several years ago there was talk that there was going to be a songbook put out with Eric’s blessing, but to my knowledge it never got released. Too bad, as I would love to own that.

• Like 1