Prime Time Soaps..

James

Who were the most beautiful female characters from these shows from the 1980s. I only got into one show - Dallas - and only for a couple years, but I saw enough bits and pieces of some of the others to have at least a half-fanny opinion.

Mine:

Lisa Hartman - her character from Knots Landing, don´t remember her name, the cowboy chick jeans are probably what put her top for me.  : )
Emma Samms - her character from Dynasty, she was probably even hotter on General Hospital.
Pam - Victoria Principal´s creation from Dallas
Ana Alicia - character from Falcon Crest, another I don´t remember anything about but remember seeing her once or twice and thinking she was stunning.
Priscilla Presley - her Jenna character from  Dallas.

Thoughts?  Your choices?

Knots Landing was my favorite and Nicolette Sheridan was “prime time” for me…When she was engaged to Michael Bolton(a member of the Connecticut possee), I would constantly drive by his house in the Nutmeg State, while I was working in that area, to catch a glimpse of her..,

The closest I got to a celebrity in their neighborhood was when I saw Patty Hearst and Sgt. Slaughter at a drug store…

• Like 1