62 Across. No cheating.

1 hour ago, Helen G said:

You know you've hit the really big time when you're named as a crossword puzzle entry! 🙂 🤣 😉 Too bad EC / Rachmaninoff Estate doesn't glean royalties from this mention! 

Or when you're a question on Jeopardy, but the contestants don't get the answer. ( I've posted this before but thought I would post again just because of this topic).

This is the  episode that I watched October 14th 2021. Here's the clue:
 "This 1997 Celine Dion hit was a cover of an Eric Carmen song" 
... nobody got the answer!!

Mayim Bialik was the host and she was totally shocked.  Her response to that was:
" All by myself... Don't wanna be."   To which everyone chuckled.

Oh and the category was Song of Myself which meant that all the answers will be songs with the word 'myself' in it ..could we get it any simpler?  I'm always glad to hear his name/song mentioned or recognized on any platform.

• Like 1

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but Rhonda's reference to Jeopardy reminded me of this classic Family Feud clip in which Richard Dawson asks the question, during the Fast Money Round "In what month of pregnancy does a woman start to look pregnant?" The contestants obvious response..."SEPTEMBER!"

• Haha 3