Starting Over rave review

Kirk

Yeah, that is a fantastic review; very respectful and encouraging, with just a little bit of critique as well. I don't think side 2 slips as much as the reviewer seems to think, but that is admittedly where any weak moments lie. Have to agree about "All Through the Night" being lame lyrically (musically it rocks though)

4 hours ago, kyletx500 said:

Yeah, that is a fantastic review; very respectful and encouraging, with just a little bit of critique as well. I don't think side 2 slips as much as the reviewer seems to think, but that is admittedly where any weak moments lie. Have to agree about "All Through the Night" being lame lyrically (musically it rocks though)

The reviewer mistakenly credits Eric with the lyrics, when in fact, Michael McBride had the lyrics. Eric helped with the music to get Michael some songwriting credit on the album.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kirk said:

The reviewer mistakenly credits Eric with the lyrics, when in fact, Michael McBride had the lyrics. Eric helped with the music to get Michael some songwriting credit on the album.

Funny you mention that Kirk, since after this post I went back through some other forum posts and the Marathon Man book to see about writing credits. The reviewer did kind of slip up there. I guess Michael was the chauvinist of the group 🤣