Eric’s Dating History

Lew Bundles

Hi Lew

I was not familiar with Eric Carmen until three weeks ago. I saw a video from the reunion performances. According to Mr Carmens biography he is 73. After seeing photos through the years I noticed he has received horrible plastic surgery. What a shame, as he aged he actually looked better than when he was younger. Today he looks strange and feminine.  I hope he consults another surgeon who is more skilled in procedures for men. 

Three weeks ago, wow! A little late to the party, but I can relate haha. I only had a passing knowledge of some of his tunes until about 4 years ago when I finally started to dig deeper into his discography.

I won't say too much about Eric's appearance since he doesn't make many public appearances to begin with anymore, but there have definitely been some surgical procedures done based on the occasional video and publicity photo I've seen. I just hope at the end of the day that he's happy with the way he looks, because that's all that truly matters.