Anybody have a copy?

Lew Bundles

https://www.gettextbooks.com/isbn/9780769295916/

The Songs of Eric Carmen: Piano/Vocal/Chords

by Eric Carmen, Alfred Publishing (Editor), Alfred Publishing Staff

Sheet Music, 4 Pages, Published 2005

ISBN-10: 0-7692-9591-6        / 0769295916
ISBN-13: 978-0-7692-9591-6 / 9780769295916

Titles are: All by Myself * Boats Against the Current * Change of Heart * Desperate Fools * Go All t ...  more »

New
not available  Used
not available  Rentals
not available  Digital
not available

We may earn a commission when you use some of the links above to make a purchase.

No copies of this book were found in stock from
834 online book stores and marketplaces.

Alert me when this book becomes available.

Home | iPhone App | Sell Books | Browse | Professors | Webmasters

[  Canada | United Kingdom | Germany | India ]

[  CDs | DVDs ]

Copyright © 2003-2022 GetTextbooks.com

Kirk and Bernie, I'd pay $16.95 just for that mock up. What a great list of his songs also.. wow!   I would have added to the list:

All for Love 

Born to Love You

Love is all that Matters 

Sleep with me

All of these have great piano chords and melodies. Jusy sayin'.  I love whenever I can talk about Eric's piano music.❤❤

• Like 1

Man, that is a pro-looking mock-up; if only it existed! As far as I know, the only songbooks that ever came out were for his first two albums (solid releases, the S/T one even mimics the bronze metallic sheen of the album art). There were single song sheets for the bigger hits here and there after that, but nothing comprehensive .

6 hours ago, Raspbernie said:

Not a mock-up. It was real. And slated for publication. To this day I am still not sure why it never saw the light of day.

What a bummer, seems like it could've been a great release. I definitely would have purchased it to have sheet music for some of the tracks from Change of Heart and the Geffen album.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raspbernie said:

Not a mock-up. It was real. And slated for publication. To this day I am still not sure why it never saw the light of day.

🤔Hmm...Another "Eric Carmen"  unsolved mystery I  guess.  

What a shame Bernie.  Such clean, sharp  images.   Like I said, I would have bought it just for that.  Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 12:27 PM, Raspbernie said:

In different publishing hands with Eric's catalog now consolidated under Round Hill Music, it COULD be released!!!! I've been trying to figure out - with my music publisher brain engaged - why there are precious few EC song books out there! Dang it! Maybe Round Hill would listen to an "angel investor" (or a few .....) such as myself to make it happen!!!

• Like 1