Batman?

10 hours ago, Matthew C. Clark said:

The Hollies "Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)" from 1972 (from the album "Distant Light"). RIGHT lyric: "Just one look she wore a bat mask" WRONG lyric: "Just one look I was BATMAN". 

Ooops...

Another case of misheard lyrics...Screenshot_20220803-095055.thumb.png.ea41df22d593062e6d7ba98be60b26ab.png

• Like 1

Now Moderator Kirk thinks he´s COMMISSIONER Kirk.  Argggghhhhh.

Lew, Kirk is playing us, he´s teasing us that Batman may come back which is what we want, but he´s making us sweat.

We´ve been playing nice regarding how we get you into the Moderator spot. But I think it´s time to up the ante. This is the last straw. When/if Batman comes back, we´re going to get him on the campaign trail using his Bat stuff to get you in.

For Batman´s reward, when you become Moderator Louis XIV (skipping 13 cuz, just cuz.....) I am going to fire Keira Knightley from The James Harem so she can be the next Catwoman. Heh. When she tries to sue me I´ll remind her she is over 19. 

Anyway,

Holy stiff Slinky Batman !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James said:

I am going to fire Keira Knightley from The James Harem so she can be the next Catwoman. Heh.

I can assure you that Batman would send Miss Knightley packing.

He is steadfast in his belief that Julie Newmar is THE one and only feline femme fatale.

Meow!

🐾

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...