50th Anniversary of "Go All The Way"

Bernie, is this one your handy work, also? Curious to see if GATW stacks up to Tonight, from the standpoint of Tonight having been performed with the in-ear monitors and GATW was performed with regular floor-standing monitors...

How sweet it is! I can't get over how polished everyone was by this stage of the game- wonderful! Great job, B!

O.k., had to take my own screenshot- Ken Sharp is standing next to me and Jennifer is in front and to the right a little.

Raspberries Reunion me 11-30-07.jpg

• Like 2

Great work, as always, Bernie. The quality is so, so great—perfect preservation of a great moment.  

Kirk, who is the guy jumping out of his seat? (And how did the people behind him like it? LOL—I kid the excited 'berries fan....). 

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 9.44.29 PM.png

1404363953_ScreenShot2022-05-22at9_44_51PM.png

1543057834_ScreenShot2022-05-22at9_45_08PM.png

On 5/21/2022 at 8:59 PM, Raspbernie said:

HD video to be posted tomorrow to commemorate the occasion—audience freeze frame below. 😎

I've already hit the repeat on this amazing video several times. Looking at it close up on my desktop monitor is almost as good as looking at it on our large screen TV! Awesome production effort, Bernie! ❤️

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vinnie B Trask said:

How many people on stage with the band on this track

The four original Raspberries plus 3 members of the Overdubs: Bill Sullivan, Paul Sidoti and Jennifer Lee—who provided the extra instruments and backing vocals necessary to recreate the band's recorded songs live.

• Like 1