My Confession..

Lew Bundles

Bless me, Bernie for I have sinned.,.It’s been 25 years since my last Confession and this is my sin...

Last night, I was invited to be a guest on a podcast entitled “Beatles, Monkees and other things”...There were a couple of other guests as well, two authors and a concert promoter...At the end of the show, everybody was asked if they wanted to “plug” anything...I told the listeners to come visit me at Eric Carmen.com because I was one of the moderators...

I am prepared for my penance...

• Haha 4

One of the most attractive of Elvis' co-stars ( in two movies... Blue Hawaii and Kid Galahad ) was Joan Blackman. the story goes that Elvis fell in love with her and wanted to marry her, but she declined. She later married someone else and soon divorced. It was reported about 5 years ago she was scheduled to attend the Elvis Week festivities in Memphis, and was late, drunk and nasty! ( Sounds like a fun date! No wonder Elvis liked her! )

joan-blackman-8b2fdac2-5873-4dac-bc63-577e6a4b357-resize-750.webp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also thought that former actress Sarah Kennedy ("Rowan & Martin's Laugh In" from September 1972 till March 1973 in the 6th & final season) was cute & a voice!! I do have that 6th & final season on DVD!! Here is Sarah as a panelist on "Match Game PM" nighttime game show (from October 17, 1977) with the late Gene Rayburn & the only one that is still living. Sarah is 74 years old & born in Oregon on January 27, 1948. Sarah appered in 3 movies in the 70's decade including "The Working Girls" in 1974 (rated "R") & Cassandra Peterson ("Elvira") makes her screen debut (before there was the Foxy Frenchmen & The Chippendales)!! Sarah was in an episode of "Laverne & Shirley" called "Born Too Late" from January of 1981 when Lenny & Squiggy meet her in the restaurant & show old clips from the 20's & 30's & no talkies!! Sarah final TV performance was in an episode of "Barney Miller" called "Games" & talks to Max Gail (got the complete series on DVD) which aired in December of 1981. Sarah quit acting & retired since early 1982 & lives in Aspen, Colorado. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...