HELP!! I am being held prisoner!!

PowerPop72

I have to write quickly before my crazy caped captor comes back in that thing he calls "Batmobile". I signed on here a month or so ago as a new member, and I was enjoying the site and interacting with the other members, when this loony person dressed in tights and a cape and wearing a pointed eared mask sprayed me with sleep gas. I woke up in this dark, damp cave with an odd combination of bats and computers. The kidnapper tossed me into a locked room and will not let me out, except to go to the lavatory. While I was out of the cell and in the loo doing my thing, I heard this crazy "beep-beep" sound out in the cave, and I heard my captor say, "I'll be right there commissioner". Then I heard that abominable car start up and screech its wheels. He must have forgotten I was still in the boy's room. When I opened the door the cave was empty, but there is no exit that I can find. I have no idea where this place is, so getting rescued will be a real challenge. Can anybody suggest a plan? Thank you.

PS - I am really getting concerned for my HiFi system. It hasn't been used since my abduction, and it isn't used to long periods of neglect.

• Haha 2

Pay no attention to the previous post by my deranged house guest, Al Terego. He is in need of professional help, and he lost his employer-provided healthcare plan when the Affordable Care Act was signed into law. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Haha 2

Wow Powerpop, you´re in quite a fix, let me see if I can help you out with an idea or 2.

Hmmmm, I´m not coming up with much that would help.

Maybe do what I do when I´m stuck and bored.....think about chicks!!!   

• Haha 1