My first Sweet cd arrived..

James

I had ordered it a week or so ago. But the disk is bad,...it won´t play.

So I checked the packaging and saw some writing,...hard to make out but I tried, and my best interpretation is:

Heh. Hi James, friend of Lew´s. Heh.
Please send Lew my love, and enjoy the cd.

Hahaha!

Love,
Panasonic

• Haha 2

I have to confess...I went to see the Sweet a few years ago...There were 2 touring units at that time with each group having an original member...One of the groups had an original member that was fat and they other had an original guy that was really fat...I saw the version with the really fat guy...The other band members were dressed in waiter’s outfits in case the original guy had an anxiety Attack...There was a red jacket on the floor on the stage so I figured that he’d already eaten one guy...

They were playing and sounding a lot heavier than their records and they changed the names/ titles of their songs...Love Is Like Oxycoton, Lox On A Bun and Ballroom Blintz...Someone said Panasonic was there at the show and he is really fat as well...When I walked into the show, I saw a guy grazing on the front lawn so that might have been him...

• Haha 2

I attended that same conference, with the members of The James Harem. They love the song  Little Willy cuz it reminds them that with respect to James, size doesn't matter. (at least that's what they tell me).

:blush:

Moving ahead,  Lew, if you looked closely you'd have seen that Panasonic has transitioned into a female, and has changed his name to Panasonica. Good for him...he's got the guts to be his true self. I always knew he was a pussy down deep. : )

Anyway, when Panasonica saw me and the harem, he presented an application to join the harem. His application was turned down because he's a chick who's not really a chick. So he got mad, threw a fit ...and headed toward the local Democratic Party's headquarters, where he sat down with the local Dem brass, and AOC who happened to be visiting. He denounced me, and asked that the authorities take appropriate action.

So AOC personally came for me, with handcuffs. I told her The James Harem was a monogomous institution, and that more importantly, we didn't need to play kinky sex games in order to......

Anyway,  AOC was mad as hell that she was not able to have her way with James voluntarily. So she sucked all my power out of me by calling me a racist, a bigot and a homophobe, put me in handcuffs and chains, ordered a couple beefy concert security guards to haul me back to Dem headquarters, while she ran ahead to prepare for my arrival in chains. When the concert fans saw AOC running by they said: It's a bird? No it's a plane? NO it's a FOX ON THE RUN!!!. The Sweet heard this and yelled back at the crowd: We've already played that song"!!!!!

Anyway...

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so I was pilloried in the town square by the Dem brass. The townspeople all showed up to see the sight and to see what would happen to James.

AOC read out the charges against me:

1. That I was gay. She stated (as hot chicks often do when their advances are rejected)....that that was the only reason a virule male like me would turn down a smokin hot chick like her.

2. That I have not cared to learn the new language of gender fluidity.

3. That I once stated that Hillary was the hottest Dem chick. ...(to which I answered "Duuuhhhh").

4. That The James Harem requires it's members to fetch beers for James while James times them with his stop watch. (..to which I  answered: "Double Duh" ).

5. Multiple pronoun violations.

6. Rejecting Panasonica for entry into The James Harem cuz he was a fake chick.

7. Digging the Trump supporting apostate Eric Carmen s music and political opinions.

8. Creating torturous frustration in the world's 3 billion females by making known to the world's females that I have a harem, at the same time not allowing 99.999% of them to enjoy the benefits and talents of James via his harem.

So those were the charges. Pretty typical for 2021. After announcing the charges to the town folk via a loud speaker, AOC approached me, whispering: "James darling, you may avoid all and any punishment if you were to change your mind, and partake in a little menage de 2 with me tonight ".

:(

I cried: Sexual harassment!!!!!!!!l......while AOC laughed stating only false cases of sexual harassment get traction in 2021.

Being pilloried as I was is pretty painful and exhausting...and the coming punishment would be worse. 

What was I to do? Scudubii with the hot AOC?....and free myself from this nightmare? Or stick to my principles and suffer thru The Nouveau Inquisition of 2021?

Would The Sweet finally play Love Is like Oxygen?   If James is released and heads back to the concert, will the chicks on the field continue to take advantage of sardineville on the field and resume pinching James' heiny?

Oh lands, now I understand the term "gnashing teeth".

TO BE CONTINUED

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to make a long story short. AOC was able to obtain a special presidential decree, forcing The James Harem to bake the cake (ie: allow AOC entry into The James Harem). A 2nd decree imposed an injunction forcing The James Harem to fire all of its members so AOC could have James all to herself. When told by The James Harem´s HR department, that AOC would have to apply and be accepted for entry based on merit, like all the other chicks. AOC laughed and stated she would be approved for entry because: she´s a chick, she´s Latino, she´s probably scudubied with another chick,...and most importantly, she´s screams and calls people false names louder than anybody else.

The James Harem is a harem that respects reality, and had to agree thus that AOC´s case for entry was strong, so AOC was given exclusive membership.

Then Hillary showed up!......(.. oh lands ..) ......she said she´d be damned if she´d allow some other chicks´ claws to draw blood from James´ back during scuduby time.

So AOC scoffed, called her a dinasour and a carptebagger,...and told Hillary she ought to take her game to Panamá, where whales like her are appreciated... as whale watching is a big tourist attraction and the whales are given a lot of free food via propinas from the tourists. AOC further stated that given Hillary´s recent photos, it was clear she was requiring a lot of food to maintain her figure, and that the skim from the Clinton Foundation would likely not be able to finance that many calories, and that Hillary better, for her own calory upkeep, take advantage of the whale gig.

AOC then bragged to Hillary about AOC´s record breaking time in the beer fetching trials at The James Harem´s most recent tryouts, to which Hillary had to concede defeat, as AOC is a very fast beer fetcher, and Hillary´s strong suit was always the toenail cutting event.

Anyway, so Hillary acknowledged reality, wished James and AOC all the best, and finally mentioned to AOC to enjoy James´ gifts, and laughed, reminding AOC to remember that size is not important.  

:blush:

So Hillary went off into the sunset guffawing...and guffawing....and guffawing, while, James and AOC got into the hot tub, AOC was looking very hot, while James was reminiscing about the good old pre-whale days with Hillary....and then....and then....and then.....oh lands....

As James began to put thoughts of Hillary to bed, and realize being in a hot tub with the smokin hot AOC wasn´t the worse thing in the world, ....MAXINE WATERS showed up !!!!!!....demanding SHE had seniority over AOC in all matters, including dibs on James´ "talents".

OMG

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Boy oh boy...This is gonna have to be a calculated response...With AOC firmly entrenched in the harem, we need to measure every word...Maybe, I will be able to formulate a proper politically correct response after Thanksgiving, maybe on Black Friday...DAMMIT...BLACK Friday...There's a violation right there...

About the only automatic response that I could feel with certainty isn’t offensive is that, indeed, Hillary was much hotter when her body was docked at the White House...Oh God, another violation...WHITE House???...and I mentioned God...another violation...That’s three violations in one post and that, my friends? is a TRIFECTA...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

NICE DOUBLE RANT!

I ALWAYS LIKED SWEET they are a great studio band...live not so much.

The Chapman Chin era was weird yet created some great bubblegum rock which is most appealing, They made an excellence transition away from Chapmam Chin doing their own material and had some nice success.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, blackhawkpat said:

I was there the night in Chicago at the Aragon ballroom in the mid seventies where the Eric Carmen band literally blew the Sweet off the stage!

No surprise that Eric & crew blew Sweet away!!!!

The Aragon is such a great venue!  One of my favorite shows there was the final tour of the Ramones.  I was surprised that it was an all ages show with lots of 12 year old kids boppin' around in leather jackets, but I was so happy to see one of the final shows.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Like 2