"Secure"

Raspbernie

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 11.35.13 AM.png

Just checking to see if everyone is able to log in and access the website and Message Board. I performed an update to the security settings and want to ensure everything is AOK before celebrating. You may need to clear your cache to see the updates.

Bernie

I´ve tried several times over the last hour to get onto the site from my tablet, after clearing my cache, and now I cannot log on. I enter my username and password...and it tells me the site is not secure - I then choose the option to log on anyway and it takes me to the log on page again where I have to enter my info again - I enter the username and passwordf and get taken again to the "this site is not secure" page, ...and the viscious circle repeats.

I´m logging on right now with my lap top...that I didn´t clear its cache. Prior to the past hour, and me clearing my cache, I had no problem logging on with my tablet.

No complaint here, just providing what may be useful info.

James

Sounds like there are issues that still need to be resolved. Some links—like the one that goes to the log-in page—are pulling up the unsecured url rather than the secure one, which prevents the log-in from authenticating. Will look into it.

Bernie

Still working on things, Lew. There will be some bumps in the look of things until I get everything sorted out. The end result should be cleaner and more modern...easier on the eye.

Oh, and lots of emojis! 'Cause we're all still teenagers at heart, right?

🥳

Bernie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1