Raspbernie

Message Board Back Up

Malware was detected at the EricCarmen.com Forum, which took a few days to clean up. Such a major pain in the butt. Anyway, we're back. Miss us?

Bernie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Kirk   

I felt cut off from the world; not even the pandemic could do that :ph34r:

Batman   
3 hours ago, Lew Bundles said:

I thought I was being punished...

Me too. I thought Bernie was finally getting back at me for dissing Mike Nesmith! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

James   

I had just posted the photo of Robin Mead addressing James, and when I went back to see the post after hitting "send", I got the "access denied" message. I thought Robin had
passed a virus or something to the site. : )

• Haha 1

GirlFan   

I thought I was getting punished too until I figured out there was something else wrong with this message board and  it didn’t take me too long to figure it out because I’ve been on this message board for almost 7 years that’s long enough me to know stuff like that happens at times 

• Like 1

susie b   

I used this reboot as an opportunity to change my password.   Had the same pw for at least 6 years.

Also, every time I sign in from any device, I receive notification that ec.com is not a secure site.  Does this happen to anyone else?

Bernie, is there a current SSL on the site?  Does it need to be updated?

• Thanks 1

Batman   
4 hours ago, susie b said:

I used this reboot as an opportunity to change my password.   Had the same pw for at least 6 years.

Also, every time i sign in from any device, I receive notification that ec.com is not a secure site.  Does this happen to anyone else?

Bernie, is there a current SSL on the site?  Does it need to be updated?

I have also been concerned about the "Not Secure" warning when I go to this site. 

• Thanks 1

GirlFan   

I just seem the not secure message on my new IPad that I bought a couple of months ago my other devices don’t seem to get that same message as my IPad 

• Thanks 1