Kirk   

Bernie, you have to run this one by Eric: All For Love inspired by Trains, Boats, and Planes from Bacharach and David- 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, has Eric(or will he) be contacted by Clive Davis for the concert in New York City?...The concert is scheduled for August 21st...Eric’s birthday is Aug. 11 th...Is it time for WAB to come out of hibernation...??..Could be an action packed week...

James   

Hmmm, I wonder if Lew can still fit into his grass skirt, hmmmmmmm.

Well..., if not, at least he can buy a corset which should work for him. And even better yet....things have changed over the last 10 years, so if Lew wears a corset so he can fit into his grass skirt, he´ll likely be considered trans,  and thus be worshipped as a victim-saint!! ....be worshipped as a major cutter on the cutting edge of society!!! Wow. And there´s more: Lew will also be able to qualify for the Wimbledon Female Draw, play tennis against hot tennis chicks, defeat them, and make a speech thanking me for all I have done for him. Or maybe Lew could join NOW!!..., denounce his former binary thinking self, and win some kind of Nobel Peace award ...or something...... for being on the vanguard  of modern day social justice......and then, the best of all....Lew could, on top of all that, have a lesbian affair with Chely Wright.

Man, Chely Wright. It´s always been my dream to convert her, and Lew is going to beat me to it.

Lew sure lives an interesting life. Makes me feel ashamed.

Anyway, what was the question?

• Like 1