Lew Bundles

History of this picture?

Kirk   

I've seen it before but don't remember where. Maybe it's the online dating photo that got Amy to go out with him LOL!

taken in 2020, he posted it on Twitter after some troll ask him why he still used the pic on Essential Eric Carmen Album.  Do u have the additional one, taken at the same time, with Eric wearing his sunglasses and holding a vintage guitar? Much better pic...   But I'm prejudice

Kirk tell me you're teasing...please

I promise Eric wouldn't have to be on a dating site, to find someone.  There are still women waiting in line, for a fraction of a chance, just to see him. Much less date him.

Kirk   
44 minutes ago, Momof2setsoftwins said:

Kirk tell me you're teasing...please

I promise Eric wouldn't have to be on a dating site, to find someone.  There are still women waiting in line, for a fraction of a chance, just to see him. Much less date him.

I guess I should have used the winky face instead of LOL ^_^

Michelle   

Oh Eric...you fox you

Momof2setsoftwins...behave or you shall be banished to cartoon world forever!

Doreen   

have you noticed that the guys can post stuff about females and don't get threatened with Cartoon World, but us women..... we have to be soooo careful 

• Sad 1

Not true, Dor...My post about Eric and Wally on the Love Boat was originally posted in the THAT’S ROCK AND ROLL thread but got banished to the CARTOON WORLD heading by either Bernie or Kirk...I’m not sure why, but hey, they run the board and I very rarely object to my censures(and there have been quite a few during the years)...
I only hope that people will go there to read it because I think it’s pretty good...A lot of people don’t visit CARTOON WORLD because of its nature...

• Like 1

Sorry, but fan fiction belongs in a different thread than the general “Raspberries” forum.

I’m sure you understand why.

Bernie

PS: I moved it to “Everything,” if that makes you feel better.

^_^

• Like 1

James   

Lew, I (James) loved it. The matter is settled. Therefore there is no need to fish for other opinions. : )

Please carry on....

• Like 1