Eric.com

As a newer member, I am wondering why Eric Carmen does not post here anymore as he was quote prolific quite a while ago. What has caused his absence and is there any chance he will return and lay some great posts on us? I for one would love that!

• Like 2

He used to post here which was wonderful, then he left for Facebook, then he left for Twitter, then he left for parlor, then he came back to Twitter and then he just left. I think a creative person like him probably gets bored easily. It would be terrific if he came back here but I just wish he would post somewhere on some outlet. We miss you, Eric!

• Thanks 1

Eric,

If  u are still in Disneyworld at this time, I  hope they reopen soon, so you can at long last, leave the most magical place on earth. While I'm sure its been fun spending time with the Mouse Family, I think after all these years, you might be a little tired of and annoyed by Donald and Daisy Duck, and the kids, Huey, Luey and Dewey.   Then there's Goofy, the hopelessly clumsy,  and dim-witted pal of Mickey's (BTW these are the words used to describe him, on the internet, so no hate mail). He is Surely not the brightest crayon in the box.

With Chip and Dale, and their gluttonous appetites (see above parentheses) roaming the park, I'm sure that food shortages were incurred.

If u went alone, I'm sure you met and was entertained by Cinderella.  If I'm not mistaken, she too has a Baby Grand piano, in the castle, for just such occasions.

If you had just kept your social media accounts active, we would not be so insistent, that u now leave the park and start posting here, with us. Hope to hear from  soon.

P.S.  I would like to apologize in advance, to any of the above cartoon characters, I may have offended in this post. And to anyone on this site, who may or may not have been offended by my words. It was all said in fun.

Promise, u won't send me to Cartoon World,  "where the stars are bright  and there's more more Charisma",  although surely  " its a safer place to be", in these times.:D

• Haha 2

You took ALL those words right out of my mouth, Momof2setsof twins, well maybe not that many words, though.  If Eric sees your poignant post maybe, just maybe, he will return to the bosoms of all who love him. This forum has to be more fun and interesting than a bunch of rodents, foul, and dimwitted dogs ( sorry Pluto) running around in an overpriced Fantasy world. So come on Eric, come home and back to reality where you belong. We are "Waiting".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1