pretender

RIP Chris Pennock

Dark Shadows star Christopher Pennock passed away early Friday morning from a respiratory illness. We met him years ago at a DS festival and had been Facebook friends for years. He was really one of my favorite human beings on the planet, treating his fans like we were his family. Will miss him greatly.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good ole Dark Shadows. I'm still peeved about the Johnnie Depp movie. I was so excited when I originally heard about the movie being in the works, but I thought it was awful. I'd love for them to breathe life into  the DS franchise.

• Like 1

Yeah, the movie was a big letdown. The CW was developing a series, but they pulled out of it. Last I heard(maybe two months ago), it was still being worked on and they where trying to find another outlet. DS creator Dan Curtis's daughter was involved.

susie b   

So sad.

I remember watching DS at my friend's house which was heavily decorated in that late 1960's Mediterranean Revival, complete with red velvet and heavy ornate furniture.  It seemed to be an appropriate venue for DS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1