Arista Anniversary Video

susie b

Hey Michelle

Just between u and me, I got the ultimate EC Pic.....yep thats right(hehehe)

But I know I would get kicked off if I show u here. And I haven't been on here that long!!!

Lets just say it is in  a photo op for Eric, when he was promoting the Change of Heart Album

Intrested?  May have to exchange personal email.

Its also now my wallpaper on my samsung phone.  Its the gift that keeps on giving.....*wink wink*

Michelle you are a very convincing lady....I know I can trust u with EC one more night of the week, so I give you Monday,  only because his Monday s

Probably suck like everyone elses.  Have him back by 11p

He played at ur senior prom!!!!!! Awesome..did your poor date have to drag u out of the prom and pour liquor down ur throat, just to keep u from raising up ur dress and climbing on the stage in attack mode ???

Oh wait that would have been me....

Get this

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/bE2ded6ZQha86JXpjLcM-w.dj1CewtBdhyfN5iqrXihp3

September 30, 1973, Panama City Beach, FL

Eric looked right through me with those mc dreamy eyes, i think he touched my soul. It was fate being there and standing in the right place!  He winked at me 3 different times ohhhhhh...but when he smiled at me with that shy, sexy smile...I knew right then, I had to make a life decision on staying In Medical school, or becoming his groupie and his concubine

He also pointed  at me when singing "I wanna be with you"

Not sure I made the right decision, still !...hehe

Calm down Michelle.....

#1.  Being the lady that I am, Never did I say that I DID NOT pursue for EC.  I didnt have to....he was quite the "pursuee" at that time in his life....I think only one of us missed our chance with EC... up close and very very personal. Just sayin...

BTW.... all those I suggestive lyrics In his songs, well, lets just say he lives up to them all.

Nice little birth mark too...hehe

Ladies, 

A few years ago we had a good number of women on the board who knew EC back in the day.

We all know how handsome EC is, but please share these conversations via private message.  

We wish to avoid making the fellas on the board feel uncomfortable.  They have had to wade through all this gushing before.

Please bear in mind, this part of the message board is available to all ages.

Thanks!

😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bernie and Lee...

I am very embarrassed and apologize to not only you guys, but anyone else I may have offended... Please.. Say u will forgive me:pray:

My mouth( and tongue) is zipped on that topic with a padlock attached.

Not sure of all the rules yet, but I seem to be learning them the hard way. 

I assure u it started out as a fun poke at my friend Michelle, how it got to where it ended I have no idea.

When I wrote it, it didn't sound as riskay as it does when you read it.

My bad....but promise it won't happen again....

Cartoon world....hmmmm(just kidding;))

Bernie,

Now that I have your attention( not the way I wanted it of course),

Can u please please help me with signing in.???

I have forgotten my original password, so when I went into my acct to change it, I couldn't...cause it asks for the old password.

So now I have to request a forgotten password link, go to my email then click the link and only then can I go back to the site and  change the password.

Which is fine.  Except after 10 or 15 minutes or so it logs me out and when I try and sign in with the new password it won't work. So rinse and repeat.

At my age it takes me longer than 10 minutes to post.

can u please help an old lady out???

After typing this message, I am again timed out ....requesting new password now...stay tuned.