Arista Anniversary Video

susie b

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone changes as they get older, (speaking from personal experience).

I don't know if u followed him on Twitter, but he had new pics taken and looks more like his younger self, lost a lot of weight, not hard on the eyes either:wub:. Also, Amy posted pics of  them both at Hanukkah Party at the White House in 2019,  and Eric looks sooo good.  Just when u thought he couldnt get any handsomer...... And of course she is very beautiful.  Gotta admit he has great taste in women.

Does anyone know where they are living, since he sold his home in Cleveland this past December?  I think Amy and Eric moved to Arizona, way before the house sold, somewhere in Mariposa County. Maybe Phoenix.

She posted a video on Twitter, rollerblading with Remy outside, and playing ball with Remy in their home.  Drop dead gorgeous home, inside and out. They are a beautiful couple.

Wow...10 min from Eric house.....I think I would have attempted a "close encounter" of any kind.......Just sayin

And of course, you are correct, it doesn't matter what light he is in(this includes "flashlight" Lew) Eric will be always be handsome and drop dead gorgeous, no matter his age. 

2 years in AZ.???  I am so far behind on what's been happening....

Imagine my Chagrin when I found this out. I even had a friend if mine who works for Pepperidge Farms on the lookout for him at a local grocery store where my friend had seen him many times. He was going to give me the heads and them I would fly to the store and into Eric's arms ( all in my dreams if course.)  Alas...it was not to be.

:lol: You are hilarious, you would have to be in line, behind me to get to him.  There's something about having to take "seconds", that doesn't appeal to me.

Anyway, I'm a year younger than Eric, and  most probably a lot older than you.  If I ever saw him in person, I'd probably just stand there with my mouth open, babbling, looking longingly into those soft, come hither, sexy brown eyes...:wub:

One can only dream.... *big SIGH*

Michelle,  

Really???? Really??? An opened mouth kiss, huh.?

Nope no deal.

I want it all, by all I mean A L L, sharing not one of my best qualities.

However, I will let u look from afar while we stroll, hand in hand,hopefully roaming hands(if u know what I mean..) down the grocery aisle. Just keep your slobbering and drooling to a minimum.  One must maintain ones dignity.

As far as Eric preferring younger women, Duh, I am 1 year and 2 months younger. :rolleyes:

Grrrr....I was always taught to respect my elders so I will back off and watch you and him, my eyes welling up with tears. But when it comes to Eric, I will take him any way I can get him even 2nd or 3rd.. His wife better watch out and not put her guard down. So I will be waiting in the wings....beware!

Poor Eric. I empathize.

Actually, though, this would be a good time to sell him some of my chick repellant. It´s something I need to carry with me at all times.

I have a USA version of chick repellant, and a Panamá (where I live now) version. The Panamá version is a t-shirt I put on, that says on the back in big letters:

"YO SOY GRINGO POBRE". It´s full proof.

: )

• Haha 1

Michelle,

Having raised 2 sets of twins has taught me that, sometimes it better just to let them have their way.  Then go lock yourself in the bathroom and hope for the best.

Having said that, I am willing to compromise and let my Eric spend Monday thru Saturday in my company, and give you Sunday.  Your welcome.  

Of course, he could be a little tired and wore out by Sunday, but I m sure You would prepare him for Monday for me.

Lets be good little girls and agree Eric is and always will be one FINE lookin man, no matter his age.  That, along with his genius musical talent, he is simply the best, and much better than all the rest.  His voice, especially when he just talks, mesmerizes you.  I'm willing to bet several women, in his past, have also fell victim when that sound reaches their ears, what do u think.??

• Like 1

Michelle,

If you haven't seen these pics, of Eric, enjoy.  I hope they open for u. 

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/D4fGh_wVSlWbEYqF2wu6Og.JEEgtffVGg3XtZunbIX2rG

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Ydl7TpBkR1-R7SrkbcEK2g.Hptn-0nCyItlz9VawspuQo

I think Amy's in the pics tooo....

Ok Mom. You are definitely older and wiser so I will agree to all you have said. And you have shocked my little beating heart from Eric world into reality by showing me pics of his beautiful wife. I promise no drool will be emanating from me anytime soon. I will need all my saliva for Sunday, when I am kissing Eric. Omg...is this what I am reduced to? Fantasizing about Eric and me. I need to get a real life, my friend. Thanks for the reality check, 😆. 

P.S. I see you are a retired radiologist. I have the utmost respect for you. I am a retired nuclear medical technologist.

Hey Michelle...

#1.  While Reading your reply, I almost peed my pants!  U must remember I am older and my bladder is one of only organs in my body that still works well. Now I must look into bladder control garments!

2. Dont give James any ideas on that chick repellant thing he invented!

3.  Eric's chances of "running at full capacity" on Sunday's, after 6 days w me, are nil at best.     sorrry.....not!

4.  Did u c the last pic I sent u in my last reply.???  Surely, I thought I would need to send EMS to ur home after viewing

And finally

5.  Yes, I did notice you were  a retired nuclear medical tech.  God Bless you for your talents.  And thank you for making our job easier, as u know we need all the help we can get!  We appreciate you. And just like nurses(my daughter is an RN), what u did in your career was way, way unappreciated.  Only someone who sees all the things you do, day after day, could appreciate you.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/9aBIIFg8RomruWPXD4qguA.t2XAzpw4aPbBXyVvF6O7h-

Now look at this pic, and u will be in dreamland when u go to bed.

P.S.  no amy in this one....just our hunk.*sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh*

Thank you for your kind words. I really loved my job, as I worked 43 years at that  profession. 

Now down to business....you are cruel posting that sexy pic of my dream man, Eric. Especially since he lives so far from me in Arizona now.. I should have jumped his bones (please forgive the pun) when he lived down the street. Just to make you a little jealous, my lover boy and his band Raspberries played at my senior prom. I am sure we felt some kind of connection that night, although I don't remember much of it due to the fact that my date got me drunk in the parking lot before the dance. But I bet we gazed longingly into each other's eyes and so our connection was born.. At least my obsession, that is.  I will go to bed with his handsome face in my consciousness. Have a great night. I love our friendship centered around our lover boy. And if I have to share him with anyone I couldn't think of anyone better than you. Now since I have bedazzled you with compliments can I have him at least one more day?