Finally got a copy of this CD w/ bonus demo tracks.

Don H

Don! Great find (if it's the rarity I'm thinking of—the one that was pulled shortly after release?). 

Nice to hear from you, too! We sat next to each other at the Highline Raspberries reunion (the Saturday show) back in 2007. Seems like another lifetime ago, doesn't it?

—Larry 

• Like 1

Hi Larry. That was an unforgettable evening in New York. It was such a joy to experience that special show with you. 
hetes a pic of the cd. I’m going to out the front here and the back in a separate post. Had to reduce it to B&W to get the photo to take. 

07568748-3590-4052-8D42-FFBACD58BF9F.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow! Great find. Did you get it online? I would love to find out how many copies of that thing slipped out. I don’t think it was very many. Bernie, do you happen to know?

Also, I have the hardest time posting photographs here. I would post a lot more pictures if I could… But it tells me that the maximum total size of a photo is 0.01 MB. That is one tiny photograph!

That truly was an unforgettable night. We had a great view, from the Wally side of the stage, which was cool because We not only had a great view of his guitar mastery, but we had Eric facing us when he played songs on the keyboard... which were very moving, from “I Can Remember,” to “Overnight Sensation,” to “All By Myself.” That was the first night the Raspberries had “All By Myself” on the set list, by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1