AM/FM Trivia

Craig Benfer

If you'd like to participate, pick only ONE question from the group of 6. (first come, first serve) You will receive 1 point for a correct answer. If someone has answered a question with an answer that you feel might be incorrect, you may make another (different) guess. Of course, only one participate will score 1 point for that question. Each quiz will be posted for at least 3 days before another quiz is posted. I will keep the running score for each player. 

Note, that I am using a music Trivia Game published in 1985. The answers that are on those cards are official. Please do not use the internet to research answers. The honor system will be used.

Quiz #1:

1. The Cha-Cha-Cha was the 15th top 40 hit within 3 years for which Philadelphia singer in 1962?

2. Prove It All Night was a top 40 hit in 1978 for whom?

3. What Have They Done To The ________ was a 1965 top 30 hit single by The Searchers.

4. Love Is Here And Now You're ________ was a #1 hit by the Supremes in 1967.

5. Memories was a 1969 top 40 single taken from whose first TV special?

6. Playin' It Cool was a 1964 hit by Timothy B. Schmit, formerly of what major rock band?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quiz #2:

1. I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door was #12 in 1961 by what 14 year old boy?

2. I Fought The Law was a 1966 top 10 hit for what group?

3. I Love You, Yes I Do was a Merseybeats top 40 hit in what year?

4. I Only Have Eyes For You quickly became a standard after being introduced in 1959 by what group?

5. Hard Rock Cafe made the top 30 in 1977 form whom? 

6. Friends from the film of the same name, was a 1971 top 40 hit for whom?

Quiz #2,  Question #1;  I don't know about a 14 year old boy, but didn't the Isley Brothers do this in the late 50s?

Question #4;  The Flamingos did that excellent song, later to be covered by Art Garfunkel which I also liked.

Question #5;  Carole King did the "Hard Rock Cafe". . . I have it on CD.

AnneNR

P.S. - -  I know you said pick one, but no one seems to be keeping track of who's doing what exactly, so what the heck, I gave it my best shots.  ^_^

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, susie b said:

I'm so confused.

Batman got #1

James got #2

I think #3 is Rain

Lew got #4

I guessed #5 & #6

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

You will only get credit for ONE question. If you answer more than one, you are helping someone else out. You answered #5 first, so you get one point for that.

You are correct in which questions were answered, and yes #3 is Rain

3 hours ago, AnneNR said:

Quiz #2,  Question #1;  I don't know about a 14 year old boy, but didn't the Isley Brothers do this in the late 50s?

Question #4;  The Flamingos did that excellent song, later to be covered by Art Garfunkel which I also liked.

Question #5;  Carole King did the "Hard Rock Cafe". . . I have it on CD.

AnneNR

P.S. - -  I know you said pick one, but no one seems to be keeping track of who's doing what exactly, so what the heck, I gave it my best shots.  ^_^

Anne....which question is your official guess?