Heart Attack

Kirk

EC.com has been my home page for just about forever.  Today when I clicked on Internet Explorer, the site came up as "unavailable". Yikes! Almost gave me a heart attack. Good thing I had a link for the message board saved. Whew, still here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One question for Bernie and the rest of the EC.com family.  

I know advertising makes $, which helps to keep the site functioning, but the ads seem to be overwhelming are interfering with the site content, i.e. covering the sign in and such.

Is this happening to other members, too?

When I see the ads I´m happy, as they must be bringing in $s to Bernie. On my screen they´re not overwhelming. 

In fact, from the ad promoting the site "Ukrainian ladies looking for husbands"....I added a couple new members to The James Harem!... : )    Everybody wins, it´s how business is supposed to work.

P.S. Kirk, DON´T EVER POST THAT THREAD TITLE AGAIN....I was worried as heck a member or someone else important to this site had a HEART ATTACK!!!!....luckily it was just Kirk
being paranoid.  : )

James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:40 PM, susie b said:

One question for Bernie and the rest of the EC.com family.  

I know advertising makes $, which helps to keep the site functioning, but the ads seem to be overwhelming are interfering with the site content, i.e. covering the sign in and such.

Is this happening to other members, too?

You're not alone. Happening to me too. I just assumed my screen was too small for the format.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know what the heck is going on with this page below...

Eric-Carmen.com Up/Down Status

Cannot connect to eric-carmen.com? Trying opening eric-carmen.com but the site is not working and appears offline today? Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you! 

Server Status
DOWN
Country
Unknown
Response Time
0 ms
Http Code

• 11 months later...