40 years ago today YAMAHA FESTIVAL!!!

Aventurine

40 Years ago today Nov.11.1979 !!!
Eric Carmen was invited to Yamaha World Popular Song Festival
held in Japan as a guest star.

I wrote the meaning of the Festival on ericcarmen.com 2010.
I'll post it again.

************************************************************************************

Maybe you'll know that Eric was invited to Yamaha World Popular Song Festival held in Japan as a guest star in 1979.
I want to inform them of the meaning of this music festival.
First of all, Japan has done the seclusion policy for 200 years from the 1600's. When the country was opened to the international society in the 1800's, the main country that had learnt the basis of the country making was Germany. Many were learnt from the culture of Germany including music.
Moreover, the Japanese was intercepted from the culture of the enemy country to the World War II inside by the government. War had happened between Japan and U.S., Britain, and a lot of other countries.
It was limited to Germany and Italy, etc. that were the allies that the culture had been permitted to be enjoyed.
The music of the foreign country that was able to hear it in intercepted various music and inside and Japan was only an opera and a classical music. Germany and Italy.
After the war, the Japanese feels special familiarity in classics and the opera by the great remainder.
Yamaha Co., Ltd. that holds the music festival is producing companys of musical instruments established in 1887. However, it was changed by the factory that manufactured weapons by the government while fighting. It is how much painful for the factory that is sure to manufacture musical instruments that play love peacefully or it is easy to imagine it.
Yamaha Co., Ltd. held the music festival through time. Eric was invited to Yamaha World Popular Song Festival as a guest star.

That music festival is the one having aspired both enjoyments of the excess of the national anthem, politics, and the religion, and the exchanges of people all over the world by music. It is a music festival that expressed sincere pleasure to no obstruction of my favorite music to what, and becoming the age that can be freely enjoyed. Having been invited to the music festival as a guest is Eric Carmen.
It was held aspiring both enjoyments of the excess of the national anthem, politics, and the religion, and the exchanges of people all over the world by music of that music festival.
It is that music festival to have expressed sincere pleasure to no obstruction of my favorite music to what, and becoming the age that can be freely enjoyed.
Having been invited to the music festival as a guest is Eric Carmen!!!!
I understand the reason why Eric keeps being loved in Japan now well.
Attainments of classics on back ground of your music. I thought that it is one of the reasons why it attracts the Japanese.
And, great feelings of Eric put in the music !!!!!!
For Eric praised in that music festival, I think that there is a mission.
I think the pleasure with freedom to have been chosen as a messenger who tells it to the world through music.
Therefore, I am requesting it to make you the song.
It's my earnest longing.

日本語版はこちら。

http://raspberries.at.webry.info/201010/article_3.html

1979.11.11 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival.jpg

• Like 1