Thank You Santa Bernie!!!

susie b

Every time I hear one of Eric's demos that I can't believe was never released, I get that deep yearning to hear fully produced and re-recorded versions of Temporary Hero AND Devil & the Deep Blue Sea. Eric is one of the only artists that I know of, that would have a collection of singles & demos that weren't released on studio albums, that would be as good as most artists Greatest Hits.

• Like 3

Kirk, have you heard it yet? 

Also, about that teaser when you click on the punctuation... Wow! Something's in the works....

Did I say I was about to post a thread on "I Don't Know What I Want"? I think I said it elsewhere. So, I found it cool to see that song as part of a teaser for something bigger. News, Bernie? 

Certainly, you'll need the community board here to stay alive—at least on life support—so new projects have a place to get discussed, right? Right? 

—LC 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LC said:

Kirk, have you heard it yet? 

Also, about that teaser when you click on the punctuation... Wow! Something's in the works....

Did I say I was about to post a thread on "I Don't Know What I Want"? I think I said it elsewhere. So, I found it cool to see that song as part of a teaser for something bigger. News, Bernie? 

Certainly, you'll need the community board here to stay alive—at least on life support—so new projects have a place to get discussed, right? Right? 

—LC 

Yes, LC, my browser is woefully outdated.  I tried another browser and was able to see the Santa page.  Thanks!

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 5:34 PM, LC said:

I quoted myself here... because I realized I actually did post something on "I Don't Know What I Want." It's here, in "Before the Board Goes Away": 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...