American Bandstand - 1978

Raspbernie

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 6:08 AM, Vinnie B Trask said:

On the show Dick asked him if this was his first time here which it wasn't but Eric answered politely of course.

Which is hilarious, considering in another interview from 1987 when Eric was promoting "Hungry Eyes"/Dirty Dancing, Dick mentions something like "when you were here a thousand years ago with the Raspberries." I know he hosted a LOT of shows, but c'mon. Eric had been on Bandstand at least a few times by the time Change of Heart was out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kyletx500 said:

Which is hilarious, considering in another interview from 1987 when Eric was promoting "Hungry Eyes"/Dirty Dancing, Dick mentions something like "when you were here a thousand years ago with the Raspberries." I know he hosted a LOT of shows, but c'mon. Eric had been on Bandstand at least a few times by the time Change of Heart was out.

Exactly!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Matthew C. Clark said:

This topic should be in the "That's Rock 'N Roll" message board solo site!!  

Matt, this thread is in "I Can Remember"—Rare Photo of the Week—because of the two awesome photos that started it off.

• Like 1