**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** "BIRDY"

Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

"We" here at ericcarmen.com send our deepest, heartfelt condolences your way birdy!  And it's times like these were we all need to keep you and your family not only in our thoughts but also in prayers. Susie is right, if there is anything we can do for you just let us know. Take care of yourself and be well my friend!

Hugs, Nancy.

• Like 5

My Dearest Birdy,

I cannot begin to understand what you are going through. When a child dies before the parent(s), no matter what the child's age, it always seems out of place, unnatural. I grieve for your loss, I know I would be devastated if any of my 3 girls were to leave this world before me.

Surely the Lord who gives life has received your dear daughter into his keeping, and she will sleep until He returns to raise us all up in the last gathering. Then you will see her once more, with tears of joy and not sorrow.

May God Almighty ease your sorrow in time, give you peace of mind, and comfort you and console you with His endless love. My condolences to your family and friends who feel the pain of her passing.

I love you, Birdy, God rest you and be with you.

Anne  :rolleyes:

P.S. --- And yes, Matt and I will be praying for you.

• Like 4