#lovenothate

blackhawkpat

5 hours ago, Kirk said:

Well done!  Nice song selection, Pat!!

Thanks, my dear friend! I hope others will join in the project soon. I already have an interesting request for me to tackle some of today's young artists work in an effort to get the youth on board which I may do, but I wanted to get the artists in there that had the biggest impact on me first!

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:05 AM, blackhawkpat said:

Thanks, my dear friend! I hope others will join in the project soon. I already have an interesting request for me to tackle some of today's young artists work in an effort to get the youth on board which I may do, but I wanted to get the artists in there that had the biggest impact on me first!

:heartpump:

• Like 1

I sent this to my employees today and had them listen,... some don´t speak English so I explained to them what Pat is working to accomplish.

I was proud when I told them Pat is a friend of mine because what he is doing is so cool.  And the video is top notch.  Love the south-side Chicago accent !

I´ll ditto Bernie:...Bravo Pat !

JAMES

• Like 3

To quote Steve and the late Edie, "This Could Be the Start of Something Big", and  I was in my single digit years when I first heard the slogan "Make Love Not War." Hopefully, our children and their friends will get the message (pardon the pun) and make the world a better place. Pass it on!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...