Raspberries Live On Sunset Strip

Pam

Just got the special edition CDs & DVD- watched the complete concert. This was so good - so happy they made it available for those of us who didn't make it and those just wanting to relive a great night. 

The opening montage was wonderful and really well done. Makes me wish they'd do this again. I know that's not going to happen so maybe Eric will decide to do a show - he's got so many hits on his own. 

If you don't own this, go to The Raspberries' website & order before they run out.

• Like 5

I'm happy too!! I inquired about delivery & Jim Bonfanti replied & had Al Kaston get in touch. Really nice guys - I let Al know I got it & thanked him for responding. 

Saw Bernie had a lot to do with putting it together! Really loved all the extras - 

Been a hard week - lost my fur baby 2 days ago. Watching the DVD definitely eased the pain❤️

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just had my birthday on the 15th, my girlfriend surprised me with the Raspberries Live full 22 song DVD set. I had the 2CD and 5 song DVD set before.  

I knew "I can remember" kicked butt, but, watching it live just gave me goose bumps. I am so glad I finally got the whole show. It's only $49.95 now. Well worth it. Go Raspberries!!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Best CD collection I've ever owned and cherished!!! Even sweeter, Eric and Jim graciously signed my copy of it at the Hard Rock Cafe the day after the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame "Raspberries" LIVE show back in 2009! What a magical night and next day! And one I won't ever forget!!! IF you don't have it, get it, you won't regret it!!!!!!

Nancy.

• Like 1