Where's Eric?

rickdouble07

Can anyone please tell me what happened to Eric and is he ever coming back to post on the website? I keep checking in and there's still no sign of any activity. He has so much to offer musically and time is starting to run out on any hope of a new CD or any new music. Please tell me he hasn't given up on his music and his wonferfully loyal fans. I have purchased everything that I could get my hands on and still crave more from Eric. The Raspberries Cleveland reunion show was truly one of highlights of my life. I met so many wonderful fans and Carmen admirers that night and can still remember the after show parties and drink fest. They were amazing times!!!

I know that the Raspberries are probably done however, I can't accept the fact that Eric may never release another song. I would love to hear some of the songs that he's written over the years that never made to any of his releases. I know there's some incredible music there still to be recorded by Eric. I have been a fan of Eric's music for more than 45 years and 10 albums/CDs releases just aren't enough.  

If anyone could shed some light on this mystery, I would greatly appreciate it. 

• Like 1

He does lurk sometimes. Thanks to Bernie letting me back in (mysterious story), I have been told he checks in once in a while. If Rod Stewart can do it at his ripe age, most certainly EC can do it. Age is only a number, and I've been a Berries fan for 43 years. Miracles happen. I am not worried one bit. Nice meeting you.:)

• Like 1

I do see Eric on Facebook and Twitter sometimes although I haven't seen him very much on ericcarmen.com since I became a member here because I remember that I joined here in August 2014 and I know that Eric left here 2 months after that and I haven't seen him on here since I just hope that he decides to comes back on here soon because I do miss him a lot---Tammy Quick  :(

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...