"Shannon", Seth Swirsky

James

I got to know Seth a little via facebook when I was on fb. 
Many of you know that he has worked with Eric Carmen in the past and has some notable accomplishments in the industry himself.

Here´s a version of "Shannon" he did.  "  Pretty good versión of one of the best pop songs from the era, IMHO:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Art said:

Anyone know when we can expect new material from Seth or Red Button?

Seth has become a great friend of mine over the past few years and he is currently working on both projects. I was honored that he sent me most of his new songs a few weeks ago looking for feedback and while I don't want to give anything away, let me say it is his best work to date in my opinion. I will try and call him tonight and see if I can get him on here to speak further about both records. His "Shannon" recording actually started our friendship, as a friend of mine was putting out a seventies copy album, so I told him he should be on it and I got them hooked up for the record. He is a terrific guy and everyone should buy both records when they come out.

• Like 3

• 6 years later...

Well, Bernie-to add fuel to the fire…a friend of mine is compiling a book where he is getting celebrities to fill out a list of their ten favorite Beatle moments…I happened to be on the phone with Seth, talking about our fantasy football teams, when my author friend, (who knows Seth from the days when Seth lived in our town of New Haven(where he was born) asked Seth if he could get EC to fill out a Beatle list…Seth confirmed that he had just spoken to Eric on the phone for a couple of hours(the birdie project?)…He was gonna try to get Eric to fill out the form…No luck yet, but who knows? (I betcha Bernie knows)…

• Like 4

Well, that sounds pretty cool. 2 talented dudes who see straight, have backbones....and can put you in melody heaven ! 

That´s rare today and something I am proud to support/indulge in.

Looking forward, thanks for the news Bernie and Lew.

James (not the less)