Easter Greetings from New Zealand

The Kiwi Connection

B.B.Q.---Chicken...., hot dogs..., hamburgers..., potato salad..., chocolate cake..., banana pudding..., watermelon cake!!   ::liplick::  FAMILY and FRIENDS!!  ::yikes::  ESSENTIAL ERIC!!  :heartpump:  EXCELLENT EASTER!!   :grin:   HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!   :pray: Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!!!  AMEN!! 

• Like 4

[quote name="CAcater" post="462102" timestamp   HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!   :pray: Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!!!  AMEN...

Couldn't have said it better myself ! Wishing you & yours a blessed Easter season.....

Happy Spring !

redd :)

• Like 3

P.S.  I took a chance and bought a "greenhouse" watermelon......, NEVER AGAIN.  Tasteless crap.  Note to self....,  next time, wait for Summer.  Straight off the vine!  That's if we get to have any water for the garden's and fields!

Oh, girl — NEVER buy watermelon out of season! 

I learned the hard way — a friend became produce manager of an area market, and I begged him to order me a melon for my birthday in February.

Nastiest thing I've ever eaten. 

Cheryl

• Like 4