This year's nominees and categories for "THE BERNIES" have been announced...

Lew Bundles

THE BERNIES  

5 members have voted

1. 1. The Best "MISSING" performance by a poster:

• MISSING LBS...Ira
    • MISSING IN ACTION... Rockynrobin
    • MISSING HAIR...Tommy Tunes
    • MISSING THE POINT...Marvin
    • MISSING THIEF: The creep that attacked Muzza
    • MISSING YOU; John Waite
  2. 2. POSTER MOST LIKELY TO SLEEP WITH AN ANIMAL IN THEIR BEDROOM

• GADFLY...Birdy
    • REPUBLICAN ELEPHANT...Tony Cartmill
    • FLYS, MOSQUITOS, AND HILLARY'S...James
    • SHEEP...Muzza
    • MUZZA...Kiwi
    • HAND PUPPETS...Cayennegirl
    • LAMB OF GOD...ANNENR
  3. 3. BEST WEIRD AL YANKOVIC KARAOKE PERFORMANCE:

• The Supremes-BABY BABY,WHERE DID MY POUNDS GO?...Ira(Jenny Craig tribute LP)
    • Mary MacGregor-TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS...James(left hand or right hand)...
    • The Beatles-I'LL FOLLOW THE SCUM-Birdy(dedicated to Lew)
    • Dusty Springfield- WISHIN' AND HOPIN'-Darlene(The Darlene lama)
    • Marcie Blaine-I WANNA B-E ERIC'S GIRL...Cayennegirl
    • Super Bowl Winners-WE'RE GOING TO WENDYWORLD...The Seattle Seahawks

Hey, Jabba-the-Grass-Hut !!!

I formally request the removal of my "nom de EC.com" from the "Poster Most Likely To Sleep With An Animal In Their Bedroom", as your information is incorrect ---- ya sleazy brat... :angry:

The ONLY ANIMAL allowed in my bedroom is my beloved Hubby Matt, and he is allowed MANY MORE FREEDOMS than just sleeping !!!  :wub:   And he is ALWAYS off the leash.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

AnneNR

6  6

__/

• Like 4

Kiwi and Muzza can be their own judges...They are a very witty and self-deprecating duo and I, am assured that since they can find forgiveness in this egregious act, they can also see the lighter side of it...Birdy, dont read...Very simple...You, my thin-skinned one, seemed to be the very essence of James' evacuation of this site...

I

Try to play nice boys and girls...

Everyone knows the famous rules from the cult classic movie "Fight Club," but what most people don't know is that there were actually...other rules to fight club...

Here at ec.com, some of the rules have been revised for our own members as follows:  

fcr1.jpgfcr5.jpg

mversiontemp.jpg
fcr3.jpgfcr7.jpgfcr10.jpgfcr2.jpgfcr12.jpgfcr17.jpgfcr20.jpg

• Like 5

Is that THE Weekend at Bernie's? ::perk::

Cheryl

If this is in reference to the movie ---- one more example of something that's been dead and someone keeps playing it up like it's alive somehow for their own benefit.   :::::::sigh::::::::  :unsure:   I say let dead "Terry Kiser" lie down at last.

• Like 1

Kiwi and Muzza can be their own judges...They are a very witty and self-deprecating duo and I, am assured that since they can find forgiveness in this egregious act, they can also see the lighter side of it...Birdy, dont read...Very simple...You, my thin-skinned one, seemed to be the very essence of James' evacuation of this site...

I

If Birdy is thin-skinned, then I wonder what that makes James --- who starts a thread, then abandons it when he gets serious responses and inquiries about it ??!!  :huh:

• Like 2

It is WRONG to make fun of a crime victim. Kiwi has said that Muzza has anxiety and to pray for his emotional state. She, herself, has ongoing health issues. What the hell is wrong with you? Go get some help.

Cheryl,

I would like to give you the honor of being known as Lew's fan, stalker, gadfly, Cornish hen, and many other pet names. I am not worthy. Will you accept?

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

• Like 2

Cheryl,

I love your song quote and thank you for the suggestion. I don't mind Lew making fun of me. It bugs me when he does it to people who are already down.

So with that, I will take my Bad Temper Award and leave.

birdy

PS - Good luck with the book.

• Like 2

PPSSSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!

Hey, Cheryl --- Lew expected some of us to react, or he wouldn't have included any derogatory entries for some of us in his lineup.  If he doesn't really want negative responses, then he needs to do a better job in the humor department.  It is like saying, go ahead, stop reading stuff I put up so I can talk smack about you behind your back.  (Personallly, I have liked some of Lew's stuff, but sometimes there's too much "maniacal" --- as you put it -- in the mix for me to appreciate the whole thing).

Sometimes he acts like a nut, sometimes he don't.   :P 

AnneNR

6  6

__/