The most interesting man on ec.com

Lew Bundles

The time has come  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The most interesting man on ec.com

• Tony Cartmill
    • James

• 7 months later...

This is what I am talking about...this is what I meant by getting people to join in...when did this thread and these sentences somehow turn into Susie thinking I am a bully to James?...kinda overblown.

I´m not into the oohing and awing, ..and I prefer the old group of members to the new. But that´s only me.

What bothers me really is the attacks against the "newbies" here. I don´t fit into what the "newbies" are doing here really, but who is anybody

to attack what they are doing?....I may not get into it but there´s nothing wrong with it. I guarantee you a bunch of people don´t like my stuff here.

Cayenne at times seems to hint that she had a thing with Eric in the past. I´ve never seen him acknowledge her so some of those posts of hers are a little creepy to me. If those are the posts you guys speak of then mention those, don´t throw the whole group of newbies into the fire. Having said that, Cayenne seems to be a very nice and very generous lady who does her best to make everyone feel appreciated. I respect this about her.

Some of the most intelligent, creative and overall great members have fawned over Eric (Kirk, Tony, Wendy, Andie, Elle and many others). Even the coolest member here (James) has been ebullient in his praise for Eric. So what´s this attack stuff?

It seems small to me, but that´s just me.

Forever,

With Love,

Hugs,

James (THE Most Interesting Man on Ec.com)

:-)

This is what I am talking about...this is what I meant by getting people to join in...when did this thread and these sentences somehow turn into Susie thinking I am a bully to James?...kinda overblown.