The most interesting man on ec.com

Lew Bundles

The time has come  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The most interesting man on ec.com

• Tony Cartmill
    • James

Its a time that has finally come: Who is the most interesting man on ec.com? You decide...

When he is photographed, the camera adds ten pounds...of muscle...

He inadverdently lost his wallet once...and it was returned with 20 extra dollars in it...

He has never used a doorbell...

When he attends an opera...he renders the fat lady obsolete...

People excuse themselves when they step on his shadow...

The first time he ever bowled...he bowled a 300...To prove it was no fluke, he bowled again...left-handed, with a balloon, while wearing mittens, on stilts, with a dog sniffing his crotch...and bowled a 301...

But, who is it?...please cast your vote...

The most interesting man on ec.com
  1.  Tony Cartmill
  2.  James
  title="View poll results before adding your vote">Show Results Edit this poll

Please vote at top of this page...

• Like 1

Roses are red,
I (James) am the most interesting man,
Though Tony has a case:
He eats from his neighbor´s trash can.

Hark!.. does Eric have a harem?
Or Bernie for that matter?

Oh, I just checked the results;
It appears my campaign is in tatters.

Behold!..I must drown my sorrows,
(and provide the world with gas to boot),
I will eat a White Castle hamburger,
Toot - toot, toot-toot, toot-toot.

You see, I take comfort in knowing,
There is a historical line of great names,
Who have been rejected by their peers,
I speak of Jesus, Ghandi and Ec.com´s James.

So in closing,
I have just this to say,
Librarian chicks are hot,
TO BE CONTINUED ANOTHER DAY..

James, 2014

• Like 6

Very nice poem James...Lyrically, you are somewhere between Suess and Sousa...The Jesus, Ghandi references should garner you some votes...It never hurts to lump yourself in with the great ones...

Tony Cartmill or Sir James

Which one should I pick

A trash eating candidate

Or one who thinks with his xxxx...

Cant vote under pressure

I must remain calm

This election determines

The future of ec.com...

Jesus had his Last Supper

But, Ghandi never ate

If James loses this tally

Harem age requirements may drop to 8

• Like 5

Very nice poem James...Lyrically, you are somewhere between Suess and Sousa...The Jesus, Ghandi references should garner you some votes...It never hurts to lump yourself in with the great ones...

Tony Cartmill or Sir James

Which one should I pick

A trash eating candidate

Or one who thinks with his xxxx...

Cant vote under pressure

I must remain calm

This election determines

The future of ec.com...

Jesus had his Last Supper

But, Ghandi never ate

If James loses this tally

Harem age requirements may drop to 8

Okay, James must win in some category, though not sure what. 

If James' Haren requirements may drop to 8, I will agree the U.S. government needs to get involved.  :)

• Like 3

Dear Cayennegirl...Finally, someone in this "new breed" of posters "gets it"...I was starting to get so desperate to read "something" of substance that I was starting to re-read posts from the last batch of Ferrante and Teicher members RockynRobin and MissyM...

• Like 1

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Eric's the "man"

Sorry (buzz sound) James aint you

This election is dead

Looks like it is true

Poor James bows his head

Now he's sad and boohoo :(

Now I once heard a story

Bout' a man named Jed

Just to finish my opinion

Think I'll go back to bed!

• Like 8

@Cayenngirl, Yeppers, I love writing, poems, limericks, lyrics etc and letters (especially when I'm disgruntled with something) and on occasion my political views (only when I'm in the mood to not offend anyone "being Canadian I always try to be polite) LOL.  I like to joke around but sometimes some people just don't get me.

• Like 4

Awwww ... James. I can't let you get trounced. There you go, sweetie.

A guy who writes in iambic pentameter, freely admits he's on equal footing with Jesus and Gandhi AND thinks librarian chicks are hot is pretty darned interesting. The harem ... well, that's just icing on the cake. ;)

Cheryl

• Like 3

Tsk, tsk, James --- such unabashed sacrilege !! 

"   You see, I take comfort in knowing,
    There is a historical line of great names,
    Who have been rejected by their peers,
     I speak of Jesus, Ghandi and Ec.com´s James.   "

Looks like you'll need to get out your "harem" to vote for you  ---- that may not be enough, though, I think.  :lol: :lol: :lol:   And Lew, why in world would you want to expose yourself to such humiliation ?

AnneNR

6  6

__/

• Like 4

Kirk...I was gonna include TT, but to tell you the truth, Tommy hasnt posted in a while and I'm not sure this new round of board participants even knows who Tommy is...One of the comments on this thread was that one of these ladies didnt know what a "Cartmill" was...

For me, this is one of the disturbing aspects of the "board" : the lost participation of previous members...If I reviewed the list of "fresh" posts everyday, I usually have to strain for one recognizable name...There's nothing wrong with that, I guess, but personally, the older I get, the more sentimental I tend to become...

Like them or not, Tommy and Tony C were two of the members whose posts would elicit multiple responses...Topics seem to die here quickly and run out of "steam" after only a few comments...Maybe, the discussable topics have all been played out and there isnt much left to hash around...

Ira comes up with some "meaningful" topics and LC seemed to rally the troops a while ago, but other than that, only Eric's involvement has a tendency to drop a jolt of adrenaline into the site...

I remember Bernie once claiming that he "wracks" his brain to find and develop previously untapped material to keep this thing "floating" and interesting...

I hope that this next comment doesent get misconstrued, but for me personally, the "oohs" and "aahs"  at every new photo of Eric with his shirt opened in the front is a kind of "Bieberish": response that  tends to lend creedence to the "kool-aid" theory that drives people away that are/were looking for the vibrant discussions that JohnO, Marvin and Pierson excelled at...

Nothing wrong with what goes on here, just wished, for my own personal tastes, that there were less ":oohs" and ":aahs" and more ":hows" and ":whys?"

• Like 3

I'm way into the oohs and aahs but also into the hows and whys. 

I think your version of the "kool aid" theory of the guy making women swoon with his looks and voice is just a natural part of who Eric is as a splendid person and as a performer. 

The "kool aid" Kay Bryson spoke of is referring to taking Eric's side of the Eric/Wally story.  Why must Eric be asked to strongly defend himself over and over again about the same topics via the same negative arguments and via the same posters on a website about him?  Perhaps the older Eric gets, the more sentimental he becomes and wants to see his relationship with Wally through "Rose Coloured Glasses?"  Don't force Eric to be stressed and have health issues over this stuff or I will put a good old fashioned voodoo hex on said person.  :P

So you'd like less oohs and aahs - Lew I love ya man, but don't focus on those posts if you don't want to.  I'm not taking offense because I discuss all kinds of topics here. 

Of course Eric adds a jolt of energy here because we want him to be here now and then. 

What topics would people here like to see talked about - other than dissing other members and in particular female members because we couldn't possibly know as much about music and or other topics?

Go on and don't be shy, DISCUSS...

xoxo

Cayenne

• Like 7