A Brand New Easter :)

ira

Please excuse my enthusiasm if necessary, nothing injurous was intended in the post.  Still learning to navigate all the topics available, sorry if this crossed some perceived line of taboo for posting.  I took the cue from Cayennegirl by the way, and posted nothing further, she is very gracious in how she points things out to newcomers like me, I was paying attention to that.

But thank you for the re-inforcement of the idea there are other places to further detail ideas and information on. it is appreciated.

AnneNR

• Like 2

Anne,

I'm an emotional and outspoken person myself to say the least.  

Anytime you feel strongly about a topic you want to share such as religion, politics or sex, (something our James does frequently) just let your fingers do the walking over to Cartoon World.   

M.E.

• Like 3

Cayennegirl ---

..... who?  James???  Naww . . . not him!? :P  he's soooo   soft-spoken, sshhh!!! Don't tell him I said that, he thinks I was trying to apply to get into his harem. :D   ... sorry, leaving now......

6  6

__/          AnneNR

• Like 2

Of course to help out the disadvantaged (old chicks like you guys) ...a few years ago I created  one new slot in The James Harem that opens up each year.
The new slot is called:  "Slot for old chicks".

But I´m sorry to say that Helena Bonham Carter got the old chick nod this year.

Don´t lose hope though girls, there is always next year!!

James

• Like 2

James ---

I already know I grew up in a state of nuts, fruits, and flakes.  I think you're kinda right about CA, having been here all my life--- BUT--- don't count me in with them!  My self-preservation is too strong to indulge in that kinda behavior. Dude, thought I made that clear. :P

AnneNR