About New Songs

Natalia

Eric,

I always enjoy watch all your videos I found on YouTube:  you, sure, have magnet inside of you. Very sad we don't see you enough....

You are very talented person and...... you owed us a lot of new songs....

Eric, what do you think about Leonard Cohen  ..... Still sexy- very graceful aging....

We look forward to see you and hear your new best of the best song.

Natalia

• Like 4

Everybody about new CD and I am about Eric YouTube videos. Love watching you, Eric.... You are dissolving  into music...... Did anybody told you, when you were young , you could be a good dancer ?  Proportions of your body, beautiful long neck were  also just right  for ballet dancer....

And new CD should be 3 CD set, not 2...

Good luck with everything, look forward, not back

Natalia

P.S. I am probably talking with  myself ;), but it's OK... I can see and hear  EC every day: thanks YouTube  :D

• Like 5

Yes, Natalia, I agree that Eric could have been a ballet dancer like that sexy Mikhail Baryshnikov. He would have looked good in tights but Americans don't really appreciate ballet. I don't know a lot about Eric but he is professionally trained in classical music, so I think he would appreciate ballet more than the average American male.

birdy

P.S. Don't worry about talking to yourself. I was in the chat room for an hour and no one else came in so I had to talk dirty to myself. (Yes, I am joking!)

• Like 6

Eric,

Lets back to beginning of this topic. We really want you to write new songs. What ever it will take you : fall in love again (never say never) or be depressed, or be happy, or be upset, or  :o....................... we will forgive you  for everything...... Just do it !!!   Don't hide your TALANT !  Let it go..........please............. We will wait :)

Natalia

• Like 5

When I was young, ......... I wanted to be a ballerina, but was not excepted to Bolshoi theater school , because of proportion of my body (neck , legs was not long enough....). I took ballet classes for a few years any way (I was crazy about it).

Later I was study figure drawing. All  this experience helped me to recognized if somebody has classic body proportions (specially, when I go to gym ). It is not about  if you are skinny or not too skinny (you can have some shapes), it is not about  EC in tights or in pajamas or fleece  pants.  It is about proportions- You have it  or you don't .

After watching Youtube videos of Eric, I saw :  Yes, he has it- love his long neck........ In Art,  neck is one of the most beautiful part of human body (remember famous paintings or sculpture ? ) . My point is..... he also could be a great in Ballet......, very talented person .....

Members, are you sure, something wrong with me :(???? ..... Yes,  addiction to ........... Eric Carmen..

Natalia

P.S. Sorry, Eric, we are talking about your body without  your permission. Why not.......... if it perfect :) !!!!

• Like 4

Natalia, Now you'll have me obsessing about Eric in tights, pjs and fleece all day!! :P

On another note, I know you're on Pinterest and I've seen your art.

I am the "Urban Bohemian" on my decor and style boards, and I'm sure I've seen your name and some of your art - beautiful!  Not sure if I'm following you or you are following me.

• Like 3