"Brand New Year" Free Download

Eric Carmen

Whoever did that video did a nice job, Kirk. 

They must really love Eric Carmen and his music.  Pretty cool that someone got a quality video made and uploaded this quick.

Thanks for the find!..

P.S. It´s also real cool that a bunch of people from here seem to be working hard pushing and promoting "Brand New Year".  Real cool.

James

• Like 4

I agree with Cayenne and James. I'm a YouTube listener and have found many a gem on there. It's where I've heard many of Eric's Raspberries music. I think the person who did the video did a good job and I enjoyed it. He or she took time to put thought into it and to me that says a lot for a person, they care. :)

If it's on YouTube, people will hopefully hear it, and so many people are on YouTube. I'm guessing that's what any musician would want, their song to be heard. YouTube is HUGE! It's another form of social media and a big one at that. It makes sense to spread the word on there. Nice find indeed, Kirk and thank you for posting it.

• Like 1

Marvin is ahead of Cayennegirl by 12904 posts. If Cayennegirl makes 5 posts a day, including holidays, it will take her 2581 days, or slightly over 7 years to overtake him - and that assumes that Marvin stops posting. To realistically catch him, in 10 years, 2024, assuming Marvin posts twice a day, bringing his total up to 20,564, Cayennegirl will need to post an average of 5.5 posts per day.

• Like 2

Marvin is ahead of Cayennegirl by 12904 posts. If Cayennegirl makes 5 posts a day, including holidays, it will take her 2581 days, or slightly over 7 years to overtake him - and that assumes that Marvin stops posting. To realistically catch him, in 10 years, 2024, assuming Marvin posts twice a day, bringing his total up to 20,564, Cayennegirl will need to post an average of 5.5 posts per day.

The most awesome ec.com math post ever! :)

Good to see you around raspathens!

Tim

• Like 1

Forget all the excitement about "BNY", THIS is the most head-spinning, enlightening, and informative post ever on ec.com.  ;)

• Like 4

So if Marv and I begin at the same time on the same day at two different but equally distant train stations traveling toward say, Ohio.  We are each going at exactly 80 miles per hour toward a destination of equal distance from the starting points.  We each type 60 words per minute and we each attempt one post per minute...awwwww forget it...vodka kicking in now.... ;)

• Like 1