Support your local musician -- and buy a great CD!

LC

For years we had locals who delivered the mail and they went above and beyond in most cases. I have to admit that I got spoiled, because they would always bring packages to your door before they walked the route (perks of a small town). The mailman we have now does not like to 'carry' 'irregular' items no matter how much they weigh.

• 2 weeks later...

That's incredible, pat!

I heard that producers really do listen in youtube.

I'm listening to french songs.

Eventually, I want to put out several language songs.

I listened to your country girl song.

I redid a song for a friend, giving him three versions of his original song.

He was really impressed.

My other friend, who's recorded with the big name musicians, told me

that I should do treatments.

His was a video script that I reworked, for each line.

That was my first time to do that.

• Like 1

Hi Pat :)

So glad we can share in your good news. This is a big deal, my friend! Can't imagine how excited you were when you saw the 'like' by David Foster.

While I'm here, please allow me to give another plug for your CD.

If you truly love and appreciate all genres of music, please add Pat's CD to your collection. He truly puts his heart and soul into his music. Each and every song is original and unique. His lyrics run the gamut from funny and lighthearted to sadness and precious memories.

Please treat yourself to buying his CD, he does not disappoint!! Then we can all say "Yeah, I knew him when' ..... (BEFORE he became famous)

Thanks for listening :)

redd

• Like 4

Hi Pat :)

So glad we can share in your good news. This is a big deal, my friend! Can't imagine how excited you were when you saw the 'like' by David Foster.

While I'm here, please allow me to give another plug for your CD.

If you truly love and appreciate all genres of music, please add Pat's CD to your collection. He truly puts his heart and soul into his music. Each and every song is original and unique. His lyrics run the gamut from funny and lighthearted to sadness and precious memories.

Please treat yourself to buying his CD, he does not disappoint!! Then we can all say "Yeah, I knew him when' ..... (BEFORE he became famous)

Thanks for listening :)

redd

There is a raw sadness in his voice that is very hard to describe. It is from his heart obviously, but I think it is also coming from deep within his soul, he can make you cry. But like Redd said some songs are funny so he can make you laugh too. I recommend it.

• Like 3

Hi adelia :)

Your description of BHPat's voice was perfect! There IS a raw sadness that is hard to describe. Imagine it's due to the life altering changes he has dealt with and struggled to overcome. He shares that with us through the power of music.

redd

• Like 2