Kelly Clarkson Rips Into Clive Davis

blackhawkpat

More from Kelly on today's Ryan Seacrest show:

In response to unflattering stories about her in his new memoir, Kelly writes that Clive once told her she was a "sh*tty writer who should be grateful for the gifts that he bestows upon me."

She also reveals that Clive hated her song "Because of You," (which she wrote about her father): "He continued on about how the song didn't rhyme and how I should just shut up and sing. This was devastating coming from a man who I, as a young girl, considered a musical hero and was so honored to work with."

Would love to hear thoughts from Eric on this regarding Kelly's remarks?

Ok, I heard it on the James-vine that Clive gets a bad wrap on this whole thing. HERE´S how it actually went down:

Kelly: Hi Clive!

Clive: Hi Kelly.

Kelly: Clive, I´m pumped about the upcoming tour. And to boot, did you know I lost a couple pounds?

Clive: Well Kelly, if you look behind you, you´ll find those 2 pounds.

Kelly: angry

Clive: smirk

One empathetic email from Eric and these 2 would be fast friends...Also attatch a couple of Eric's forgotten gems for Kelly to cover...like "It Hurts Too Much" and "Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"...BAM, BOOM, BING, KAAAAAAA-CHING! smart

"It hurts too much" would be a hit for her for sure..she has the voice to carry it grin

Ok, I heard it on the James-vine that Clive gets a bad wrap on this whole thing. HERE´S how it actually went down:

Kelly: Hi Clive!

Clive: Hi Kelly.

Kelly: Clive, I´m pumped about the upcoming tour. And to boot, did you know I lost a couple pounds?

Clive: Well Kelly, if you look behind you, you´ll find those 2 pounds.

Kelly: angry

Clive: smirk

James..your too good for Hillary haha