MARCH NEWSLETTER

Lew Bundles

MARCH NEWSLETTER

"THE MORE THINGS SEEM TO CHANGE"

Another bad break for Wally

Flashback: Oct. 22, 2005 San Diego, California...

The Raspberries had a concert scheduled at the House of Blues in San Diego on Oct. 22, 2005 that was eventually cancelled ...Unfortunately, everyone was told about the cancellation, except The HOB headquarters...

As is their usual business practice, the president of the HOB would always call each venue the evening of the show to see how things are going... But, before the president called that evening, he got an irate phone call from a fan wanting to know "why the Raspberries were cancelled that evening"...The pres. promised to check it out and we are lucky enough to have a tape of the presidents call to The HOB that evening...

PRES..."Hello, San Diego...Where in the world is Carmen, San Diego?"

Manager..."The show has been cancelled sir..."

Pres..."Where's Wally...and Smalley...?"

Manager..."I told you sir...No one is here, but me...The show has been cancelled..."

Pres..."How come no one called me to let me know...this is a complete waste of my time...I could have went to the gym tonite instead to work out"...CLICK

Now, back to the present...it seems that there was another person listening on an extension and he happened to be a children's entertainment creative consultant...

He snapped into action and after hearing the conversation, he created the game "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?"...

Eric sued over copyright infringements and settle out of court for a huge sum of money...

Unfortunately for Wally, the outcome wasnt as good...Off of the same eavesdropping conversation, the childrens game show guy misheard the second part of the question...Therefore, now we have a game called "Where's Waldo" instead of 'Where's Wally"...

Bryson took the chap to court and claimed that it was a copywrite infringment also, but he lost...

Jim Bonfanti also claimed that when the president declared that "he could have went to the gym(sic) instead" that this was an infringement on his name "JIM"..Both the case AND Jim were thrown out of court...

On a lighter note, March is the time that Catholics are celebrating the 40 days of Lent...All good Catholics must refrain from eating meat on Fridays...This answers the age old question why Wendy was for many years, dateless on the weekends...

As reported last month the "Occupy Sayreville" movement has been deemed a success...Today, I received a call from Bernie asking me to be his campaign manager as he will seek the nomination for President of The United States...

HERE IS WHAT I PROPOSE AS HIS PLATFORM:...

1.) He will be a candidate for the TT party..

2.) There will be a complete overhaul in our financial institutions...It will be based on ECARMONICS with our new money standard being little gold records as coins...

3.) There will be a complete seperation of Church and State...

This means that Muzza and Eric will NEVER be allowed to comment on the same topic...

4.) CARTOON WORLD will never be foreclosed again...

5.) Make O'BERNICARE mandatory for everyone...Anyone injured while posting will be fully covered...

6.) And our campaign slogan will be "We will never put the cart before the horse, but rather we will always put the CART before the MILL"...

And how was your month?...

On a lighter note, March is the time that Catholics are celebrating the 40 days of Lent...All good Catholics must refrain from eating meat on Fridays...This answers the age old question why Wendy was for many years, dateless on the weekends...

And now, it's been answered. smile